Sunday, April 27, 2008

You can move from Utah but you will always be able to find polygimist toys for your kids to play with anywhere


So here in GA children's consignment sales are huge. A while ago I went to one and one of the things I bought was a Fisher Price Little People House. The house was all taped up but inside I could tell there was accessories for the house in a ziploc bag.

Contents of Ziploc Baggie
1 Dad
2 Mommy's
1 Queen Sized Bed (with lovely yellow bedspread)
1 Baby
1 Baby Furniture
1 Kitchen Table
2 Kitchen Chairs

Awesome! I didn't really think it was that big of a deal when I saw it... I just thought sweet one can be the "babysitter" but when I set it up for Kate with all the furniture in the rooms with corosponding people it totally FREAKED me out. I was OH MY GOSH I JUST BOUGHT BIG LOVE PLAY HOUSE FOR MY KID!!!!


P.S.

The burgler didn't come with this... it came with another set Tamara bought me. But I thought I'd add him to add to the drama :)

6 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Shell, there's nothing wrong with introducing your child to all aspects of alternative lifestyles. I'd even consider purchasing another "daddy" figure. You can just tell her it's like the family on "Full House"! Lol!

Natalie said...

You have got to be the funniest person I've ever met! Thanks for the laughs!

Kaci said...

LOL! Coffee came up outta my nose with this one!! Oh you are such a hoot! And yes last name is Blake. :)

Kate said...

You are a sicko. :)

Taylor Anne Vail said...

how better to teach them about the FLDS news than with super cute toys! What a great mommy!...now all you need is fifty little kids.:)

Jen said...

BEST. Slideshow. EVER!

seriously I am cracking up right now