Saturday, April 19, 2008

The End is Near


We leave today at 4 pm but we are hitting up one last day at magic kingdom. I am currently in the process of trying to talk Chad into letting me get a grown up princess dress. I want to get a little one for Kate as well. I'm trying to tell Chad that I'll wear it for every Halloween and I can hire myself out for little girls birthday parties. We'll see!

Yesterday we went to cocoa beach and I was so proactive on making sure the kids didn't get burned that I forgot to reapply sun block on myself and got super burned on my face and shoulders. ouch!

I took my first swim in the ocean and it was awesome. Sonia got a little body board and I tried to surf on it. I had this total envision of looking like Cameron Diaz hanging 10 in Hawaii! So as soon as I saw this wave coming I started paddling with it and then tried to stand up... on a body board... so the wave flipped me over and the wave crashed over me pushing my face and knee on the ocean floor below. IT hurt so fricken bad. I have a picture of my knee that I'll post later :)

today we go home :( It has been a great vacation. My dad was kidding with me about what I was going to blog about since nothing has been dangerous or embarrassing.


Epcot by the way was cool too. I got a Henna tatoo, put parfume on in Paris, ate in England, and bought a Monchichi doll in Japan. Yay for monchichis! I seriously had always wanted one!

8 comments:

Lisa K said...

I'm so jealous of the fun you're having there! I can't wait to go one day!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Dude, I totally think you should get the princess dress!

I'm glad you had fun!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I second getting the princess dress. I would hire you for my kids parties!:) I am glad your having such a great time!

Our Family said...

I am so jealous!!! Coco beach is our beach.... We were there every day last year for three months straight! And we always had to make a stop into the dipp'n dots it is across from Ron Jon's surf shop. Oh I wish I could go again... I am glad you had fun, and I really think you should go for the princess thing! (that is what I was this last hallo ween) and when we were in Disney, my girls dressed up like snow white, and sleeping beauty every single day! I will have to post a few of them so you can see them.
Jill

Shan @ Design Gal said...

P.S. Girl you are lookin' SKI-NAY! (that's skinny if you couldn't understand my dialect...that probably just ruined the whole effect I wanted, but whatev)

Jessie said...

Sounds`awesome!! I am so jealous...
I love disneyworld it is sooo much fun!! I think that you should totally get the Princess dress :)
You may be on to something there

Kate said...

Did they have adult size princess dresses there??? I totally want one, but I think for Halloween, I'll be Daphne, since Sydney always refers to me as that anyway!
Can't wait to see you, sunburned and all. I miss your bad self. I'm about to post a way embarrassing thing that happened to me today at Lazette's at Adler's birthday party.

Emily said...

Thanks for the shade clothing tip. I'm, like, definitely getting one of their bathing suits. And decent prices too!
It looks like you guys had a great time in Florida. I bet your kids are the perfect age to enjoy it!