Thursday, April 3, 2008

Matt Damon's Younger and Hotter Twin UPDATE

I don't know if I continue on with typing in "tour mode" its really hard referring to myself in 3rd person. Plus I'm sure its pretty annoying and not at all as funny as I think it is.


On with the Matt Damon Story...

This is Matt Damon-


so cute


He's hot. He has a great body. He's really nice. He has a great smile. He can charm the socks off a snake.

Now times all that by 1000 and you get the guy we met at a hippy store. We went in after the parallel parking incident so I could go to the bathroom and Lisa could think about maybe buying some Mauckasomething slippersockshoemoccasin things. He was standing at the cash register in all his glory. It was like a ray of sunshine was beaming down on him.

So I bought some incense so I could prolong our meeting and when we got up there I asked him if anyone ever told him he looked like Matt Damon. And he smiled Matt Damon's smile and said "Yeah and that works for me"

Anyway we went to the next store and I was like "Lisa lets go back and ask if we can take his picture so that we can post it on our blogs" and she was like "I'll give you my camera if you want to" and at first I thought she meant like she'd actually give me her camera for keeps to be so brave. but then I realized she just meant "you're crazy and there's no way I'd go back and do that.. but you are crazy... so if you want to take a picture of him I'll give you the camera and you can do it yourself" But I couldn't do it.

So you are hereby required as reader of this blog that if any of you are in Savannah you have to go see him... you will find him in a little hippy shop on the same street the Gap is on. (I have no idea what the street is called.) Deal?


UPDATE
This is from Lisa's comment that does add much to the story! Ok, you forgot two vital parts of the story. The first was when he showed you how to turn the lights on in the bathroom and he made a witty comment. (He said You're going to kick yourself when you see where the light switch is) Yes I know that's not very witty... but coming from him it was... swooon!
The second was when he said "yeah and that works for me" and your reply was "yeah, he's really hot!" You got a good smile out of him with that one. (it was the most amazing smile... the whitest straightest teeth! swooon!) And they were muckalucks that I was tempted to buy, but Pseudo-Matt talked me out of them. (he did say they were very popular with high schoolers lisa!)

12 comments:

LCFrohm said...

I am UTTERLY saddened by ya'lls PANSY-ness.
COME ON MARRIED WOMAN WITH KIDS -- it's not like you'll ever see him ever again (except every time you watch anything Matt Damon is in... hehehe!)
Lins

Lisa K said...

Ok, you forgot two vital parts of the story. The first was when he showed you how to turn the lights on in the bathroom and he made a witty comment.

The second was when he said "yeah and that works for me" and your reply was "yeah, he's really hot!" You got a good smile out of him with that one.

And they were muckalucks that I was tempted to buy, but Pseudo-Matt talked me out of them.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!!!

Kate said...

You guys seriously are pansies. You know if I was there we'd have pictures. Now I know why you want us to take a trip down there! haha. The sad part is....I'm totally in lust with Matt Damon and would do it if I knew that guy would for sure be working there.

also known as shell said...

Ya'll I tried to track him down... I couldn't remember what the store was called... but I did remember that it was across the street from Banana Repbulic... so I got their phone number and they looked across the street and told me the store is called "Loose Lucy's" So then I called and asked for the guy who works there who looks like matt damon. The lady who answered the phone told me he wasn't there but that his name is Mack.

Swooon!

Lisa K said...

Tell me you're kidding Shell. You seriously called?! That's awesome!

I really like the name Mack, so he just earned a few more cool points for me.

Lisa K said...

Oh, and what would you have done if he had answered the phone? What was your intended convo going to be about?

also known as shell said...

lisa i thought I'd say this

"I'm writing a post about your store in my "travel" blog Adventures in Atlanta. Would you mind if I used your name in it and would you also mind sending a jpg file of a picture of yourself?"

Lisa K said...

Shut up, you would not say that to him.

also known as shell said...

I would totally say that to him... or I was going to ask if he had a myspace page that I could link to.

Lisa K said...

You're nuckin' futs!

Jen said...

OMG you are killing me! LOL! I am on my way to Savannah for sure now! LOL