Thursday, April 10, 2008

Love


you know I hear sometimes that I don't post enough about my family i.e. dallen, kate, chad. and its not that I don't love them. But I just post what is ever in my head at the moment. so I'm sorry family. I love you. today's post will now be dedicated to my main homey... Chad.


I love Chad for many reasons but the main reason I love Chad is because he's the only person in this whole world that I can 100% be me for 100% of the time. You think I'm random and say crazy things here. Chad gets it all the time and I never have to worry about saying or doing the wrong thing. Its like coming home just being with him. and yes We fight and we say rude things (well I shouldn't say we... I say rude things) (Okay I'll stop listing all the bad stuff I do) But when it comes down to it. I love being with him.
Thanks honey for loving me just the way I am.

12 comments:

Leah said...

beautiful picture!!! I love that!

and in answer to your question, we live in WA state, and just have a little dwarf peach tree that blossoms like crazy every dang year, but then all the peaches usually fall off before they're actually ripe enough to eat. LOL but the blossoms are really pretty!

Jessie said...

Oh sweet!! I love your wedding pictures....you two are dang-good-looking :) Watch out for the Kendricks...

Shan @ Design Gal said...

You guys are hotter than Beyonce and Jay Z!

Benson Fam said...

I love your hair up like that, your freaking gorgeous. Not that I don't think that every time I see you but, you photograph very well. Everyone has been giving a shout out to their significant other and now I'm starting to feel like the dysfunctional couple. I feel a really sappy blog coming on...

John S. Shumway said...

I love Chad for similar reasons. But mainly for his hugs.

kristen said...

When I'm coming over to read your blog, I never know if I need to bring my tissues or my extra pair of pants! This post is very sweet, you and your hubby are lucky to have each other!

PS I like the straight short hair with sassy bangs. (definitely not with the mullet though).

Our Family said...

You look so BEEutiful! I love seeing your wedding picture, you look great in white!
Jill

Jessie said...

Well, I can't get my hair cut on Saturday because I am going over to Andrea's in the morning because of the 90's dance. Are you going to be in that? Please, come I really don't know if I am going to do it. I got talked into it so we will see...but it would be tons of fun if you do it with us.
And then I am watching Rachel's little girl from 12-6.

Jessie said...

Oh YAY!!! It is at 9 am so I will be there around 8:45ish if that is okay :) I am stoked to go if you are doing it as well!!

Lisa K said...

Chadwick is a very nice guy and I'm glad that you married him. It was part of the reason why I married Joe...so we could be sister-in-laws on top of all our other connections. Don't tell Joe though, he thinks I married him for his dapper looks only.

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Sweet picture! You look beautiful!

Kate said...

Great picture. You're one hot mama!