Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Something Sweet

So you know all the pictures I took kissing Chad on the cheek in disneyworld. well there's a story behind those. it all started about 6 years ago when chad and I had been sealed for time and all eternity... to each other... for eternity. thats a whole lot of time. like it never ends. ever. wow.

so after 2 days of wedded bliss I took my first plane ride off to Atlanta for a second reception. Thats where Chad's family lived at the time. So Brother Tedjasomething came to the reception and took tons of photos. (That was really sweet of him and the next morning at 6am he dropped off all the printed pictures and all of the copies burned on 2 discs.) So anyway he took this picture and I love it. (And I have to say one of the reasons why I love it is because I think I look hot. Like smoking hot. I admit it sometimes I can be very vain. But you have to know that I grew up feeling like really ugly.) I think those photos captured how happy we were at the time. How happy and completely innocent and naive about marriage, adulthood, life in general. Not to say that we're not happy but it was different... it was before diapers and bills and fighting about how to wind up the vaccum cord properly.

So here we are like last week at Epcot center and I'm totally feeling in love with Chad. Its dark, there's fireworks, there's music, and a warm breeze. So I cuddle up to him and just hoping he'd say something really romantic...

Cuddling and trying to get in close
chad: squeezes my hand
waiting for chad to say something sweet
waiting
waiting
oh my freak doesn't he know that he's suppose to grab my face in his hands, and gaze into my eyes and tell me that I'm the most important thing he's ever had or will ever have and he would DIE without me

waiting....
"Honey"
"yeah?"
"will you say something sweet to me"
"something sweet"
"uhhh no I'm being serious! say something serious."
"something serious"
"Chad! HONESTLY! you really make me crazy sometimes"

sit in silence... for like forever

Shell?
what!
"I love you"
"I love you too"
smile at each other

and then I lean over and kiss him on the cheek which reminds me to take a picture of us to recreate that moment from 6 years ago. of us both being so happy. and its still dark, and the fireworks are still going off, and the music is still playing... and I'm very much in love with my husband.











chad! you really make me crazy:)

7 comments:

Taylor Anne Vail said...

such a sweet story. I LOVE IT!

Lisa K said...

That's like when I tell Joe that we should name three things we love about each other and his list is "you have two eyes, your hair is curly, and you have a nose." So unromantic.

Jessie said...

That is a great story! So in love..

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Lisa's comment kills me! Oh men- Andrew is the same way! Anytime I want to take a cute picture, he pulls a face or lifts his eyebrow funny.
Oh, and you do look smokin' hot in your picture! Yeowza!

Leah said...

I think it says the same thing as the first one. Just in a different way! LOL That's totally adorable and hilarious.

Kaci said...

That's hilarious!! Thanks for the giggle!

Anonymous said...

Chad is awesome.