Friday, April 25, 2008

New Item @ Sweet A Designs

Well hi ya'll! Nice to see you! After a lot of time at the drafting board with my think tank we've come up with a new product @ Sweet A Designs!


drum roll please


pulling back the curtain


Ta Daaaaaaa!

You can now order you're very own "Blog Mascot" made by me Shellie with the ever impressive Windows Paint Program.



Lisa over @ The New Adventures of Old Lisa is the very first recipient of a Sweet A Designs Blog Mascot.



























And it only cost her one shekel


Now order your's today they are going to go fast! I'm taking requests at shellie.kendrick@gmail.com or you can leave a comment!


P.S.

Make sure you enter the contest below! There's some strong competition going on.


love,


4 comments:

Lisa K said...

A shekel is worth $.28 in American currency. Don't short change yourself Shell, you're work is worth more than that. Maybe you should charge a euro, that's worth $1.56.

Kaci said...

LOL! Awesome now that's some damn good artwork!

Jen said...

LMAO! OMG AWESOME! I wish I could do that! I need one!

bv said...

Sign me up! I want something personalized in all of it's cutsie Shellie style!!!