Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cheetos!

Cheetos

You know how in car commercials when the car is doing amazing things like spin outs in dirt or braking for a deer in the pouring rain how they always have in the fine print at the bottom of the screen it reads
"Professional Driver on Closed Course"


So watching a cheetos commercial tonight (A girl who is annoyed by a snoring airplane passenger shoves two cheetos up his nose) Chad and I busted up laughing when we saw this fine print
"Stunt nose on closed set" Ha Ha Ha. How lame!

5 comments:

Kate said...

ha ha ha...that is too funny. Seriously it said that??? OMG!!!
so, how was your first day in primary??? You'll have to fill me in. Do you want to REALLY go to the gym this week together? For REAL. I promise I can go this week. :)

Rachel said...

That's pretty funny! It's funny too because when I was reading this, I was eating cheetos!

Chad said...

Another funny thing about the commercial was that the cheetos guy was giving the flight attendant a back rub and she was acting very appreciative.

aaron and allee said...

Does that trick work on husbands? I love reading some of the warnings on different products...can people really be so dumb?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!