Monday, March 10, 2008

Kate = Bonecrusher

I'm painting Kates room so I put her pack in play in with Dallen so she won't get high while she's sleeping. So last night I put them to bed at the same time. They were both really quiet while I said good night and turned out the light. After I shut the door this is what I heard.

Dallen: Kate?

Dallen: Kate? Is that you in there?

Dallen: Kate? Kate? Are you asleep?

(sound of Kate getting excited and kicking her legs)

Dallen: You're my little transformer baby aren't you?

Kate: Baby!

Dallen: You're my little Bonecrusher aren't you!


(Bonecrusher is a transformer)

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

With a nickname like that she'll for sure grow up to be a roller derby star. Or a regular on American Gladiators.

Lela said...

That's super cute-- I love listening to Eve and Megan talking to each other when they don't know I'm listening.

Kate said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! OMG....that is seriously one of the cutest things ever!!! LOVE IT! I want to be called bonecrusher...maybe after a few more weeks of kickboxing you'll be Bonecrusher too.
:)

bv said...

AW! holy sweet little conversation! i still can't believe how much they gave grown and changed! dalley boy is one sweet little man...he takes after his mama!!!

Shauna said...

That is THE BEST!!! So cute! I just might start calling Macy bonecrusher - it is very appropriate to her attitude and personality - sadly enough!