Friday, March 21, 2008

my first guest blogger!!!

Hello! This is Lisa, Shellie's Sister-in-Law-Cousin-by-Marriage-Former-Roommate-BFF. If you didn't catch that, you'll have to ask Shellie about the title sometime. Like Shellie, I'm blog-obsessed and manage The New Adventures of Old Lisa and Recipe Hunter Lisa.

One of my favorite things in life are musicals. Whether it's live or on a movie, it just makes me so happy! I'm slowly converting Shellie over to loving them as well and I think it's been a success so far (Shellie is probably just being nice and actually stabs her voodoo doll of me after we part ways every time). One question I've always wondered is what would life be like if it truly was a musical. We could be walking down the street, the wind would blow our hair back, the music would cue and we'd break into song about whatever emotion we were feeling at the time. Well here's a funny glimpse of how people would react:

13 comments:

also known as shell said...

Lisa!!!! Oh my gosh that was the most hilarious thing I've EVER seen. I loved the look on the guys face around mark :57

Thanks for being my guest blogger.Now we have a new thing we can add to our titles for each other..Sister-in-Law-Cousin-by-Marriage-Former-Roommate-BFF-Co Guest Blogger

also known as shell said...

oh and peeps- Check out dude's eyes in lower right corner at mark 3:12.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! That was the funniest thing I have seen at least all week! I love it. I hope something like that happens to me sometime . . .

bv said...

Hmm...ladies I must say that was kind of weird. Weird, really weird.

Lisa K said...

Thanks for letting me guest blog today! I love your post on mine too. =)

We should do this once a month or something!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Holla you have officially been added to my bloggin' buddies list. There's usually a hazing process that happens before I add you, but since you're in Altanta I'll let it slide.

Chad said...

That would have been cool to have been eating in that food court.

PeekaBoo Stuff said...

So freaking awesome!!!

PeekaBoo Stuff said...

So freaking awesome!!!

PeekaBoo Stuff said...

So freaking awesome!!!

also known as shell said...

wow Marcella... tht got you pretty excited!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

totally funny! I have often wondered how people would react a to random musical...now I know. I LOVED it!

Kate said...

That's hilarious. I totally want to do one. Okay, so you, me, Lisa, Kerri and Lazette will have to break out in song in some random restaurant one time. Okay, not Lazette b/c she totally wouldn't do it, okay, so none of us would probably do it, but it would be hilarious.