Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Web Picture Tag

I thought this was a fun idea!
I got tagged by Kristen! Here are the rules: Use only pictures from a Google image search. (don't cheat and use any of your own, or ones on your computer!)

Favorite Color: Red

This is a Red Gerber Daisy which is one of my favorite flowers as well

Favorite Animal: Maltese Puppy

I love puppies! And as soon as we have enough money to fence in our yard we'll get a dog. I am pretty sure I'll get a maltese because I loved our dog Jocco who was Maltese when I was a kid. And I'd name him Jocco Jr.


Bad Habit: Interupting People
This is such a bad habit! I hate doing it... yet at the same time I can't help myself. Its just one of those adorable traits that you all love about me I'm sure :)


Favorite Food: Fettucine Alfredo
Yummy! I love it. Love it. Want to marry it. Yum! My favorite version is from Pizza Factory in Provo Utah.

Favorite Hobby: Going to Movies

This really isn't a hobby. But it is something I like very much. I don't really have a true hobby. I mean I'm okay at scrapbooking, okay at cooking, okay at stamp collecting (just kidding I don't do that) I also love to read.

Favorite Song:
That's a toughie. I have tons of favorite songs. I'll just go with the one I have at the moment. With You by Chris Brown. "I need you boo"


Favorite Author: John Grisham

I have read most of his books and have loved most of them. I had no idea thats what he looked like. Good to know.

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Cake

My favorite is actually a Cake that Britta introduced me to from Black Angus. Its warm and chocolatey and served with ice cream. Sooo Good!

Picture of Me:
Shellie



These are creepy. I would never want to get this award. It would probably come alive at night and kill me.


Tagging: Grandma and Grandpa, Jessie, Stephanie, Marianne,

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

How lucky to have an award named after you! If I ever find a creepy jester clown like that, I'm buying it for you.

And our puppies can definitely be best friend puppy cousins forever. Speaking of which, the other day Joe was like, "I was thinking that I'd get you a puppy this Christmas, but I'm pretty sure you'd ignore the baby and just play with the puppy all day." There might be a teeny bit of truth to that. =)

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Fun post! The clowns look freaky though!

bv said...

love live chocolate cake from black angus!

i love learning new things about you. i had no idea about the maltese thing!

Kate said...

hahahahahah...I'm totally laughing at the clown weirdo thing. That is hilarious!

Jolley's said...

Hi! Sorry to leave this as a comment, You left a comment on my blog about a vinyl board...my vinyl email is down, but you can email me at: trixiejolley@yahoo.com and I'll give you a quote.
Thanks!
Michelle