Saturday, March 22, 2008

Apology Letter

Dear Past Primary Presidencies,

Hi its me Sister Kendrick. I am writing to you to apologize today for any crap I gave you about my primary callings. I should have never complained that I was in for so long, that I had been with kids all week and Sunday was my day off, that the kids were too rowdy, that I needed a second teacher, that I missed Relief Society, etc. I should have prepared lessons better, played with kids in nursery instead of chatting it up with the other teachers, called subs way ahead of time... I am sooooo sorry. I would take it all back if I could. I am now realizing how hard your jobs were. I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong. I love having this calling because it has put so many things in perspective for me. I found this in an article today and it hit me like a ton of bricks -

“It is not where you serve but how” -President J. Reuben Clark Jr.
Amen to that.

Thank you for putting up with me and I'll try to make you proud,
Sister Shellie Kendrick


im sorry

4 comments:

Jeff said...

If you join the Church of Jeff, you will never have to tend other peoples' snotty-nosed children.

bv said...

Shell, You really are precious.

Chad said...

The Church of Jeff sounds cool.

Lisa K said...

Chad, Joe was Jeff's first member. He loves it. They watch Battlestar Gallactica and the History Channel a lot during Sunday School.