Monday, March 31, 2008

Family Time is a Special Time

I know I know It's been awhile. My mother in law Sally and sister in law Lisa came into town. "Reunited and it felt so good" Seriously if I could meld my two worlds "Awesome Georgia Friends" and "Awesome Utah Family" I'd be really happy. I love being with my family. I eat so well when I'm around them. I use to think I was pretty awesome in the cooking department. I'm okay... but they are GOOD. I love learning new recipes from them because I realize that things I normally wouldn't try are very yummy and not that hard to prepare. Lisa and I discussed how we could see how polygamy works for the woman (at least in the kitchen) because Lisa loves to cook and I don't mind cleaning up.

Today Lisa and I are going to Savannah!!! We are going to go to the historical district, shop, visit Paula Deen's restaurant "Lady and Sons" and sleep in a hotel.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Savannah is tons of fun!! Nick and I love going there and have been many times. The last time we went Davis was 3 months old so I guess it is time to go back!! Hope you guys have fun...

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oh how I envy you! Have a blast in Savannah! And if you see Paula Dean's sons, give 'em a good slap on the bum for me! They are FINE!

P.S. Your comment was so funny! The one who decided not to have Andrew in a tux though was my brother- not the bride. Sounds like I might have to bust a cap...we'll see!

Rachel said...

I am so jealous that you are going to the Lady and Sons!! Make sure that if you see Paula Deen or one of her handsome boys, you get some photos!

bv said...

hey, what about your utah friends?!

so i was watching 'enchanted' today with kayla and though of you and lisa while she strolls through the park with mcDreamy in NYC singing!

have a fun time playing it up and watch out for the girls at hot dog on a stick!!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

I love family visits, food, and hotels! I am excited for you.

aaron and allee said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all the details of your trip! Don't forget to pack the camera...

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I've always wanted to go to Savannah... we just haven't made the trip yet! I hope you have a great time! You'll have to let me know where to go there!

Lisa K said...

I loved cooking in your beautiful kitchen!! I miss you already!!!!!!!!