Monday, February 4, 2008

Dallen

Dallen loves to play Transformers together as a family. Dallen is Bumblebee, Chad is Optimus Prime, Kate is "Little Bumblebee" and I am Ratchet. We all go around on our hands and knees when we are cars and then Dallen will shout out "Transform" or "Roll Out" and we all then Transform into standing posistions. Because I am Ratchet I get to fix anyone who has been damaged in an attack and also Dallen loves for me to attach boosters to his back.

Last night when I put him to bed I said "I love you Bumblebee" and Dallen answered "I love you too Ratchet" It just made my heart melt.

5 comments:

Benson Fam said...

So I read through this whole first page of your blog and all I have to say it- I love you already! You say the most honest, real and HILARIOUS things! I'm so glad you are in our ward, my husband has got to meet yours!

Kate said...

I'm so glad that your family role plays like that too. In our family, Sydney is Scooby, I'm Daphne, my husband, Travis is Freddy, Addyson (my 15 month old) is Velma, and my mom is Shaggy. ha ha!!!
I have to call Sydney Scooby all the time and she calls me Daphne. It's so cute!
I agree with the last post-er..you are so cute. We need to hang out. I'll totally switch baby-sitting with you if you want, so I can exercise. Do you belong to a fitness facility? I don't. If you do, tell me about it and I'll check it out.

bv said...

Shell, I can totally visualize your family doing this! The only problem is that I imagine it happening in the little Sandy condo. I miss the days gone by when we could run across the street and share stories. Rock on Ratchet! I heart you <3

xxox
bv

Kate said...

okay, I'm letting my blonde highlights get to my head. YES, we DO live in Fieldstone...I totally forgot they had a fitness facility!!
Let's do it!!! Starting Wednesday if you want to.

aaron and allee said...

Shellie! How are you? It is Alex Glazier from the Midvalley 6th Ward. I didn't even know that you and Chad were moving away when you did. I thought of you today and googled your name and eventually found your fun blog. Your family is just darling and I am excited to read more about your adventures.