Sunday, February 17, 2008

Claire and Kenleigh












Here's some pictures of my new neices. We have had 3 baby girls born in our family in the past 4 months. Chad's sister had a baby girl in October but we're not for sure if she exists or if they are making it all up for attention. We (not just Chad and I... I mean the whole family) have never seen a picture of baby "Katie" My sister Stephanie had her baby girl also in October, Kenleigh. My brother Austin and my sisinlaw Lela had a baby girl this past Wednesday and they named her Claire. I am now going to refer to her as Claire Bear. It kills me to think the next time I get to be with them Kenleigh will be 9 months old and Claire will be 5 months old. I miss you guys!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey, did you get my email? Give me a call and let's do the fitnes room next week. I'll have my hubby back...wrestling season is over on Sunday! yay! If you ever need a ride anywhere, let me know!! I don't mind.

Lisa K said...

I sent a Christmas gift to this mysterious Katie niece of ours. I never got a "thank you" for it, so the mystery continues of her existence......