Saturday, February 9, 2008

27 Dresses













Last night we dropped off the kids at Tamara and Alan's and went to a movie. We stopped off at Arby's and got some "take out" and snuck it in with us. I ordered a kids meal with a fruit cup and I came to the realization that I will never order a meal combo again. Kids meals are really filling and like 1/2 price with a toy.

We went and saw 27 Dresses. The first 1/2 the movie I had the biggest scowl on my face. I liked it but at the same time I didn't. I don't know why because it was really cute. But I do officially have a new celebrity crush. James Marsden. :) Remember that episode from Friends where they made a 3x5 card of celebrities they were "allowed" to date? Well my 3x5 card would have

1. Justin Timberlake
2. James Marsden
3. Joaquin Phoenix

Chad's

1. Catherine Zeta Jones
2. Charlize Theron
3. Any Anime Girl/Elf Princess

10 comments:

kristen said...

you guys are brave to do that! i would probably get mad at anyone brandon would pick. a long time ago (when we were dating still i think) we were watching resident evil and he casually mentioned that he thought mila jovich was cute, i've been mad ever since!! haha!

Lisa K said...

For Joe it would be any girl with big boobs and who loved to clean. I only fulfill one of those requirements. =)

Joe just threw another one out there...a girl who puts the milk away after usage.

Now I'm 1 for 3!

Kate said...

Travis's friends all have lists, but he swears he doesn't....which is fine with me...I want to be his one and only. BUT, I think he tells me that b/c he knows I would get all sulky and ask a million questions about why he likes them, etc. and then compare myself with them. He knows to avoid the drama. I have a few, though....want to know who??

Kate said...

Wanna go together to scope out the workout facility sometime this week?

Chad said...

I just want to go on record and state that that last one was not added by me.

And my wife is way cuter than that fairy princess in the picture anyway.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

hey I was looking forward to seeing your familia in the snowball fight? What happened? Also, I agree with chad you are way hotter than any little pixie princess!

The Carsrud's said...

My top three would be:
Jake Gylenhall
Dr. Drew Pinkski - I know that's a weird one.
Brad Pitt (During his Legend's of the Fall Era)

Scott's top three would be:
Fergie
Britney Spears - 10 years ago
Carrie Underwood

Okay so I guess Scott likes the "blondes"...I agree with Kristen...were going to have a long argument tonight...by the way Scott doesn't think any of his top three a blondes...that will be the first argument. :)

The Carsrud's said...

Amended Version -

Steph's top Three (Stay the Same)

Scott's Top Three
1) Eddie Vedder ....:)
2) Fergie
3) Carrie Underwood

also known as shell said...

Chad has now amended his top three

Carrie Underwood

Kelly Clarkson

Hugh Jackman

The Carsrud's said...

LAUGHING HYSTERICALLLY...HUGH JACKMAN...HUH?