Sunday, May 4, 2008

I accept this award


Thanks Jen for this great award. I heard there was this thing out there in bloggy land called awards that friends bestowed upon one another but I thought it had gone away or something. And I was a little dissapointed you could say!

So thanks again Jen it really brightened my day... especially since 3 people will not go out with me. What! Thats okay just know that I know who you 3 are.

I'd like to pass on this award to Jill for making me a Heritage Maker account. Also to my sister Stephanie because I love her a whole lot and I miss her even more than that.

10 comments:

Lisa K said...

I put that I wouldn't go out with you because I thought I'd be the only and then it would be funny. But 2 others already beat me to it. So then it became unfunny.

Kaci said...

HAHAHAHA!! I said it but then took it back. HAHAHA!! :) Awhhh Shellie come on now don't be a bitter Nelly! You get to take naps and all. I kid I kid...I totally took a N.A.P. yesterday and thought of you. Then I woke up and had to pack some more. Ugh...I loathe packing!

Leah said...

yay you!! awards are nice! I've gotten two. LOL!!!

bv said...

I wouldn't go out with you only because at some point we'd break up, one of us would cry, both of us would be sad and that kills any chance of friendship!!

I prefer to keep you ;)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

what's a heritage award?

Shan @ Design Gal said...

LOL! I meant to say what's a heritage maker? I had awards on my mind...

Betsy Hart said...

What?? And you didn't give me one?? Thats ok, Leah did!! lol. You deserve it though, your blog ROCKS!!!

Our Family said...

Thank you so much!!! You just made my day, and made me feel so special! I have to say, that I think I love you..... did I say that out loud?
Jill

Shan @ Design Gal said...

P.S. I'm loving the music!

Beeswax said...

I just wanted to tell you that I made my husband look at your illustration of the peeper.

Congrats on award. Do you get cash with that?