Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bye Bye Utah

When my plane touched down November 3rd here in Utah I felt inclined to belt out "Home Glorious Home!" you know off the one movie that lisa loves... Oliver? (I think) I love being HOME. I don't want to go. I wish we still lived here. :) But I'll stop being whiney. Attitude is Everything right?

Here's a run down of my visit

*I watched Mary Poppins for the first time

*I stayed with my mom and Lacey and read the autobiography of Walt Disney

*I stayed with Stephanie, Scott, Jaustin and Jasmine and new baby Kenleigh

*I experienced being oogled by every hispanic male at the grocery store in Wendover.

*I lunched with Lisa at Applebee's, Rumbi Grill, and Rib City

*I saw Joe without his shirt on too many times to count

*I played Farkle Sparkle Snarful too many times to count

*I slept an average of 5 hrs a night since apparently I spawned a devil child

*I chilled with Marcella and Mckenna and had really yummy meatloaf

*I chatted with Chad online everyday

*I went to Noah's Ark twice. My new favorite sport is wally ball.

*Had game night with Jillo,Jeffrey,Liselle, and Joey

*Went to Idaho for 2 days.


I had so much fun. I'm excited to go home and hang out with Chad 4 weeks is such a long time!

love-shellie

4 comments:

Lisa K said...

Come back!!! I told Joe that we're coming to visit you in like February or March and he didn't object. Yeah!!

Downs Family said...

We will miss you, it was so much fun having you here for the family Thanksgiving parties. It's the best that you can be from both sides of my family!! Have a great Christmas with your family and I am sure it's nice to be home with your husband. Love ya Shell!!!

The Hokanson Family said...

I miss you too Shell! It was so fun to see you, you'll always be one of my favorite people in the world. Glad you had a good time while you were here.

The Hokanson Family said...

oh! and do you mind if I add this song on your blog to my playlist? I really like it.