Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Ya'll

Well its christmas eve here! Chad's at work today :( And he has to work tomorrow :(
So today I'm doing some holiday baking, watching christmas movies with the kids, and then preparing some yummy food for dinner. We are having Tamara, Alan, and their kids Jessica and Jenna over for dinner. Tamara is bringing turkey, a salad, and apple pie. I'm making mashed potatoes, rolls, and zuchinni corn bacon medley. Tamara already is one of my bestest friends. Alan and Chad like hanging out too. They are LDS and we met them in our last apt on the fly even though we went to different wards/stakes they noticed our UT plate on the jeep and flagged us down.

My birthday was this last week. THE BIG 27! Tamara came over and took me to a gelato shop thats down the road from us. I had pistachio and cookie dough gelato. Then Tamara came back over at 7 so Chad and I could catch a movie. We went to the cheap movie theater $8.00 a ticket to see "I am Legend" It was Really good.

So at church yesterday they announced that a new family moved into Fieldstone (thats where we live) and had a baby the day after they moved in. I asked the RS prez if she knew which street and it was our street and I almost passed out because I saw a family move in right next door to us this past week. So get this I went and introduced myself after church and not only are they LDS but their brother and sister in law moved up the street on the same day too. So out of 7 houses on one street 3 of us our LDS. I'm way pumped. And they are also really cool people who have kids the same age as us.

1 comments:

Downs Family said...

Shellie- I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! Love ya- Mel