Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bachlorette Party :)

Tonight I went to a bridal shower for my cousin Miranda. We watched a movie that Melissa scripted, directed, and produced. :) Murdocks should go into the movie buisness I swear. :) It was fun. Bryce is a really cool guy and I'm very happy for Miranda.

So then I thought it would be funny to tell Miranda that the present I got for her was a "bachlorette" present (because I thought she'd get embarresed since all of our family was there). But instead it totally backfired. Her face lit up like a million christmas lights strung on a gazeebo and she was like "Oh yeah Shellie came through"

So then I had to back peddle really fast and told her I was kidding. That sucked. Big time. I'm so sorry mandy!

3 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

Shell, Sorry I didn't give you enough credit on your blog updates...:) I honestly haven't been really looking at anyones lately. And of course I'm the first to leave a comment on yours because it's 4:30 a.m. and I can't sleep. It was fun to see you tonight- it always is. I'm so glad you'll be coming to the family dinner. And I love the song you I just listened to on your blog..mind if I put it on mine sometime? Love ya tons!

Lisa K said...

You should have just played along with it and thought of some naught use for those clips. Come one Shell, where's the creativity? =)

Downs Family said...

Hey Shell thanks so much for coming last night, I am so glad that you were in town. It will be fun to hang out for all the Thanksgiving dinners. Your present was awesome, we love our Shellie. See you soon-Love ya.